1. What do I do if I'm having trouble logging in to the site, or if features are not functioning properly?
First, try refreshing web page. If that does not work, try logging out, refresh page, and then re-log in. If you continue to experience difficulties, please send an email with the details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Where can I find the Community Guidelines for the Sanctuary FaceBook Group?
You can access the Community Guidelines by, once you are in The Sanctuary for Growth After Trauma Facebook Group, clicking on the "Files" link on the left-hand side of the Facebook group page. You can also access it directly by clicking here.
3. How do I change my password?
You can change your password by going to the Sanctuary Dashboard page, then click on the "My Account" button. When a new window opens, on the right side of the window will be a link to change your password.
4. When will the content be updated?
Every month new material will be added to your member's area.
5. How do I cancel my Sanctuary Membership?
You may cancel your Membership at any time you choose. Your cancellation will take effect on the last date of the month in which you cancel. You will be able to continue to access and benefit from the Membership through the last day of the month in which you cancel, and your final payment will occur in the month in which you cancel. To cancel, please submit your cancellation request by email to: email@example.com